Dual wield sheathed?

Ranact

Currently you only see your right-handed weapon at your side when you sheath your weapons, the left one just disappears. Makes us look half as menacing in third-person :(

It would be great to see both of your weapons on your hips, the left-hand weapon would place on the right side of the hip just like the right-hand weapon is on the left, mirrored. I'm no modder unfortunately, I don't know how this would be done. So I'm hoping one of you brilliant awesome modders can give it a shot :D

It would be greatly appreciated by us dual wielders!!

You know actually i think it could be made like Geralt from The Witcher style,you know,when you equip two shorten swords,they kinda hangs on his left side,i mean two of them hangs there,but i think it could be made only when the mod tool is released.

I love this idea.

I sometimes get a bug when i wield sword/dagger the i see both sheats, usually after dual wielding daggers:the dagger still shows even with a bow then :)

Daggers dont have long sword scabbards, must be a bug on your side:and lets think realistic about the quiver:If put away your bow to get a sword, will you also drop your quiver on the ground?