Outfit Studio Export Warning: Bone information incomplete

xxomegafactorxx

So i made a custom outfit in maya, following this Brain Poof's tutorials, but whenever i get to the exporting the nif file from outfit studio I get the following error. I've redone the whole thing a couple of times now so I'm sure I'm not doing anything wrong. Does anyone know why this is happening?

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-26908-0-26394800-1458725915.png

Forgive me if I'm asking something too simple. My Outfit Studio knowledge is pretty limited. When starting an OS project, I've had to select a reference, and then an outfit. The outfit doesn't necessarily have the necessary information for how to operate with the underlying reference body. You have to do something like "Conform all" if I remember correctly. Basically, the outfit has to know how it is supposed to move.

Forgive me if I'm asking something too simple. My Outfit Studio knowledge is pretty limited. When starting an OS project, I've had to select a reference, and then an outfit. The outfit doesn't necessarily have the necessary information for how to operate with the underlying reference body. You have to do something like "Conform all" if I remember correctly. Basically, the outfit has to know how it is supposed to move.

It didn't work, I still get the same error.