HUGE GLITCH

Odai

I had a fine in the Solitude hold while preforming the Stormcloak rebellion quests. I had recieved a 2k gold fine for the double murder of guards after the mission where you find the courier. After fleeing the hold and continuing the questline, I fasttraveled to do the final mission in the Rebellion questline. I traveled to the farm outside solitude where a guard confronted me about my fine. Lacking the coin to pay, I go to jail. Upon release I find myself inside the gates of the barricaded city (part of the quest). I walk through the abandoned city to the gate where I was to meet Ulfric Stormcloak. He wasnt there, but a few imperial soldiers were (who were dispatched by a dragon that decided to appear). The objective icon pointed me to the spot where ulfric was supposed to be. Upon entering the city the city repopulated with stormcloaks and imperials and the mission preceeded as normal

I did say minor spoilers were present. Nothing surprising or detailed though. Just posting it in hopes of it being fixed and in an attemot to make sure people PAY THEIR FINES BEFORE EMBARKING ON THE STORMCLOAK QUESTLINE just in case