Animal Herds

brian130

I realize this is pretty petty but it really bothers me to run across the countryside and pass an elk or a goat every twelve steps. These are herd animals, so they should travel in large groups. Is there any way to make these animals spawn in large groups that move across the map together? I realize this has nothing to do with nipples so it may not get much attention. Thanks for looking!

I realize this has nothing to do with nipples so it may not get much attention. Thanks for looking!

:whistling:

This would be an awesome idea. It'd be hard to make them follow each other though...

Maybe if someone found a large clearing or space on the tundra, made a special elk (call it herd_elk or something), and modified the AI so they'd all just mill around at the spawn. That'd be easy to make with the construction set, I would think. Traveling herds would be beyond my modding skill.

I agree with you. I don't think the herds should be too large, though. Increments of 3 - 8 should be fine depending on the animal. I also think it would be neat to see a herd of 3 or 4 mammoths crossing a plain with or without giants.

P.S. -- I know what you mean about the nipples. Half of the mod requests are about making the women topless or completely nude... Sad..

Id love to see this, and make some baby elk too! One thing I always loved seeing in games is I am out exploring and I see a heard of gazelle run across my path and theres a baby gazelle in their midst. Its so cute and awww-inspiring. hehe But the one thing that I find really really annoying happens in Lotro with irritating frequency: Herd-bears. Yes you read that right. Huge gobs of bears all clustered together.

Bears are NOT communal Turbine! ffs.