Mods won't run 1.22 New Game + Help Please

Ok folks I'm currently in New Game + since the B&W DLC dropped. I like everyone else had to delete my mods including the one for the console command.

Now I've tried every thing for which I could think of to get mods to run in Version 1.22 like downloading and installing mods into my mods folder; Installing one mod at a time and testing it out; Installing the custom localization fix and the Script merger and yet none of my mods will run. And yes they are all for version 1.22.

Mods

Auto Appy Oils

Always full XP

Better Horse Equipment

More quick slots

Sell contracts

Gwent Card Dealer.

Custom Localization

Script Merger.

I've even used the Verify/repair several times. Using GOG on Windows 10 system everything is up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at a loss. Every thing worked before 1.22 and new game plus. any help would be appreciate. Thanks.

If by the "verify Cache" for which you mention is the "Verify/Repair" under the manage installation done that there as you can see in my OP. as for my "Trying the Fix in the Mod download section what are you referring to and where is it located did a search to no avail. Thanks

1 open steam 2 go to library right click on game 3 pick local files 4 pick verify cache can take 15 or so min let it do its thing it will tell you if your missing any files and will reaquire them [ iwas missing 5] then try to launch worked for me