Nice Patch Changes

MDMAMGMT

Give us a means to 'bury' bodies. That, or have those left lying in the sun decompose. I know Skyrim has a cool climate, but come on, it can't be cold enough to perfectly preserve corpses, and anyway, aren't there any scavengers around?

Am I being an idiot or have the icons showing active effects dissapeared. In Oblivion if you drank feather potion, had bound item, or a blessing etc. an icon would appear in the top right of the screen with a little graphic timer showing when it was going to run out.

That feature seems to have gone, so i would deffo have that back.

I know you can click magic, then active effects, but i'd prefer to just glance at the top right

Am I being an idiot or have the icons showing active effects dissapeared. In Oblivion if you drank feather potion, had bound item, or a blessing etc. an icon would appear in the top right of the screen with a little graphic timer showing when it was going to run out.

That feature seems to have gone, so i would deffo have that back.

I know you can click magic, then active effects, but i'd prefer to just glance at the top right

Yup... totally gone. Somebody had better danified it back in.

1. possible to reset part of skill tree if you change your character's path in later levels

2. able to equip 2 necklaces and 5 rings max

3. less NV sounds, seriously gamebreaking

4. no more talking dogs, see above

5. more bandits at night, "highway men" stuff

6. wood not sticking to axes when people chop [guy in thieves guild city has this going on a lot]

7. jumping out of water to dry land, need more jumping power while in the water

lv 20 just now. Not a lot of fixes I can think of, game is pretty awesome and I'm hard to please

My first request would be to correct dragon behavior. I am playing on the most difficult setting and the dragons and blood dragons that I have fought so far seem to attack all other wildlife around me after attacking me. This means that I have to chase the dragon to slay it, after I kill the other wildlife (saber cats, cave bears, etc). I would expect that a dragon who attacked me was interested in killing me first not all creatures in the area in a weird dragon mass murderer kind of way.

Second is to fix the companions navigation paths and environment conflicts. There are a number of locations where the companion can't navigate through a dungeon, cave or random locations in the wilderness. They get stuck on stairs, doorways and rocks. One time my housecarl was knocked down and couldn't get up despite having full health. It was like the earth was attached to the companions hand. Then I dismissed the companion hoping that would fix the problem but then I watched the companion crawl their way back to Whiterun.