sex mod?

vanisher911

Yeah but you gotta consider it came out for the console and parents are willing to allow their kids to decapitate people and slay dragons so they don't have to hire a babysitter - yet they don't want them playing anything sex-related so that they're sextarded when they go out into the world. America +1

hmm game rated 18 in my country, i think at 18 i can chose it i wana watch pixels having sex or not, especialy considering that whit the POWAR of the internetz most kids at 18 saw like evrything... and i mean evrything... cos thats what for internet was made :whistling:

i wanna have sex and have a son, and u train him to fight thatd rock..

and it all can happen in like ... a month gametime LMAO.... grows to an adult.

offtopic... as soon as modtools come out, im gonna make a mod to add a school for little kids... and some badguy dude gives u a mission to go to the school and kill all the little kids.... .... ... cough...

or better, the guy that u follow in the beginning of the game tells you to do it FOR THE STORMCLOAKS!!

...hey that actually makes sense with the lore... i mean, if the enemy was to kill off a lot of imperial kids, some imperial people would move away cause its too dangerous lol

Edited by CaoMengde777

offtopic... as soon as modtools come out, im gonna make a mod to add a school for little kids... and some badguy dude gives u a mission to go to the school and kill all the little kids.... .... ... cough...

The men in the white coats with the straight jacket should be arriving at your door real soon....

The men in the white coats with the straight jacket should be arriving at your door real soon....

lmao... i got the idea cause i saw some news post about "oooh noo skyrim is a bad game... there is little kids, and some1 modded them to be killable oooh noo"

... lame... its a game, screw it... its a game. lol

im gonna hate myself for saying this but... child prostitutes ...eww.. but lol

..hmm actually i would enjoy killing the pimps.... like in morrowind i loved freeing argonian/khajiit slaves and killing all the people running the places that sell em... .... hmm i actually really miss that...

made me feel like a badass freedom fighter dude.

LOL sorry to hijack the thread with my BS ...

on a serious note: people accept killing ... but they dont accept sex in a game? what? WHAAT??!!

Edited by CaoMengde777