Total Realism Overhaul

Mansh00ter

1. Hate balance through raw numbers like damage&health.

2. TRO/Mansh00ter - Making you loose interest in Skyrim since Nov 16 2011 till... soon. :D

1. As well as difficulty settings. It's just not interesting.

2. Lol, this is sort of true, sadly.

Deadly combat + balanced magic have to do for now. I very much look forward to a mod that balances both at the same time!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. TRO/Mansh00ter - Making you loose interest in Skyrim since Nov 16 2011 till... soon. :D

1. As well as difficulty settings. It's just not interesting.

2. Lol, this is sort of true, sadly.

Deadly combat + balanced magic have to do for now. I very much look forward to a mod that balances both at the same time!

#1. Depends on exactly 'what' is changed through the difficulty settings. A difficulty setting that changed the ai algorithm could be an interesting 'Difficulty Setting' couldn't it? ;)

1. As well as difficulty settings through HP/damage adjustements. It's just not interesting.

#1. Depends on exactly 'what' is changed through the difficulty settings. A difficulty setting that changed the ai algorithm could be an interesting 'Difficulty Setting' couldn't it? ;)

Exacted my statement for you :thumbsup:

Soon. I think Combat Overhaul should be ready for release within two weeks, if no unexpected delays occur. Remember I am also doing a number of immersion changes, such as special "crispy burnt" shaders for when you kill enemies with fire, and that needs to be done right. I'll post a full feature trailer when I'm close to wrapping up.

Soon. I think Combat Overhaul should be ready for release within two weeks, if no unexpected delays occur. Remember I am also doing a number of immersion changes, such as special "crispy burnt" shaders for when you kill enemies with fire, and that needs to be done right. I'll post a full feature trailer when I'm close to wrapping up.

Wait...

Are we talking as in the full combat overhaul ? If so, dude, you're working at least 2 times as fast as I though you would... You're awesome !

Secondly, how is it going with the lag issu (life reducing way after the blow) ? I tried deadly combat and a few other combat mod in the last few days and they all seem to have a similar lag, how is it going for you ?

Lastly, just something i'm trowing out there, does the number of strikes necessery to kill is reduced enough to affect the leveling curve of combat skills or is the vanilla

leveling still working ?

Your mod is my dream mod, keep up the good work !!!

Hey, just had a quick Idea to make people slightly more afraid of jail:

What about, depending on the gravity of your crime, when you are in jail you actually lose some skill points? For instance if you were caught pickpocketing you'll only lose a skill point in Three/four skills. But if you surrender after decimating a whole village you would actually lose 3 points in every skill. Maybe due to the time you spend in jail doing nothing, you actually forget a bit about drawing a bow or mixing herbs to brew potions.

Of course it would need quite some calibrating, but maybe it would make the penalty a bit higher?

Edited by Poleonil