Funny / Weird - Quotes & Moments!

FloppyMary

So my toon was heading for Solitude and her and Psycho the Wonder Horse got ambushed by a pack of wolves. In the ensuing mayhem of arrows and spells, a couple of members of the Companions were caught in the crossfire and, once the wolves had been despatched, turned on my toon and Psycho. The Companions were vanquished and yielded and my toon had a chat with them.

My toon "Can I join the Companions?" (or words to that effect)

Companion "I don't think you have what it takes...."

Whaaaat?

Then there was the incident where she was trying to join the College of Winterhold and was asked to demonstrate why she should be let in.

My toon "I am the Dragonborn" (demonstrates the fact with a great big shout).

Winterhold guard comes running "Will you please stop that shouting, it's making everyone nervous...."

Not to mention that Bethesda has once more carried on the TES tradition of the Naked Nords. At least that's what my toon found when riding around in the area where the hotsprings are. There was a small Hunter camp and they all had their kit off (the girls naked, the guys in loincloths) and were bathing. Rather unwisely given my toon's highly developed sneak skills, their gear was in plain view and she stole the lot...

some random dungeon: two bandits sitting at a table,i sneak up to them and kill one with an arrow thro his head,the other guy:"is somebody there?"walks for a couple of seconds arround and then says:"must heve been my imagination"and sits by his dead buddy :rolleyes: Edited by Lemanruss27