Best build for a Redguard?

isamu99

I am a Redguard level 11. I would like to know the best course of action, or "path" if you will on which skills and perks to choose to build this Race? I am trying to focus on two-haned warrior. But would also like to be able to use some good healing spells. So which skill-set should I lean more heavily on?

I am a Redguard level 11. I would like to know the best course of action, or "path" if you will on which skills and perks to choose to build this Race? I am trying to focus on two-haned warrior. But would also like to be able to use some good healing spells. So which skill-set should I lean more heavily on?

Armor, Restoration , 2h weapon training, And either destruction archery

I would go with 2h weapon/armor first then resto then dest or archer

hmm, intereting thanks

hmm, intereting thanks

But if your on a high difficulty just got sword and board 2h on master is like suicide

hmm, intereting thanks

But if your on a high difficulty just got sword and board 2h on master is like suicide

Yeah. Well I'm toggling between adept and expert, so we'll see what happens. Is Block really all that cracked up to be?

If you want to use 2h use these skills a lot

Light/Heavy (depends if you want to be a lightly armored agile fighter or a mantank)

Two handed

Restoration

Archery (if you want to fight dragons)

I have to apologize....I made a mistake and said that I was focusing on being a Two-Handed Warrior, when in fact I mean a ONE-handed warrior. I get them confused....a one-handed warrior attacks with a weapon in EACH hand....correct? If so, then this is what I want/meant.

I'm leveling a Redguard right now. I'm going to focus on Heavy Armour, One-Handed, Two-Handed, and Destruction (with focus on Fire). I'm going for both One-Handed and Two-Handed because I'd be switching between the two when I'm casting spells or just straight-up brawling. So far, I'm having a lot of fun on Expert difficulty.