LordofWar - 3 Armor Mods Deleted From Database

H00V3RD8M

Want to see how MA's are treated on bethefta.wtf? Go and look up ddproductions mod "jj abrams experience". From name calling, threatening up to revealing private informations. Multiple reports to the moderators, no reaction after a week. DD starting a thread about this: gets locked after short time. No wonder peoole don't want to Support this crappy site

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modders should stop pretending so much. Someone stole your work on the net and might resell it on some virus-infested darkweb site? Well fk it. Take solace in the fact that both the NSA and a bunch of actual evil hackers will ruin that guys PC. Also, there is very few people in this world who never eeeever had anything on their PC that was not 100% legal software. Stones and houses of glass.

Want to see how MA's are treated on bethefta.wtf? Go and look up ddproductions mod "jj abrams experience". From name calling, threatening up to revealing private informations. Multiple reports to the moderators, no reaction after a week. DD starting a thread about this: gets locked after short time. No wonder peoole don't want to Support this crappy site

Want to see how a GOOD modder is treated on Bethesda.net? From helpful comments talking over features and bugs, to just plain "Thank You for this mod!" comments. Multiple mods, 10s of thousands of downloads, after only days. But over here on Nexus anyone who disagrees with the popular kids is moderated.

Yeah, check out my links for someone who does it right. Little Elmo? A**H**S are treated like A**H**S because...you know...that's all they deserve.

Edited by MasterMagnus

You know, nobody holds you here on nexus, if it's so strictly moderated that you feel like this. Are you no popular kid? awww, get a cookie. Maybe from DD ;)

The point was that there are quite a few people over there on Behefta.wtf who harass MA's, not only DD. Add that to the mod thefts, add Bethesdas lazyness in stopping the theft and moderating their crap site, and you got some reasons for a modder like LordOfWar to leave the whole mess behind him. You don't like DD? Not my problem, i don't give a s**t. Go and tell him, not me.

I can't hear it anymore, because there are grateful and honest and helpful console users, one isn't allowed to talk about the foul apples among them? Because some MA's get sugar blown up their a**es one is not allowed to talk about harassment of other MA's? This reminds me of the BS going on in Europe and their "Tolerance" policy. Thousands of rapings by Immigrants but one is not allowed to talk about it 'coz there are "soooo many good people" among them, leftist censorship ftw.....(just an example, nothing against immigrants)

You know, nobody holds you here on nexus, if it's so strictly moderated that you feel like this. Are you no popular kid? awww, get a cookie. Maybe from DD :wink:

The point was that there are quite a few people over there on Behefta.wtf who harass MA's, not only DD. Add that to the mod thefts, add Bethesdas lazyness in stopping the theft and moderating their crap site, and you got some reasons for a modder like LordOfWar to leave the whole mess behind him. You don't like DD? Not my problem, i don't give a s**t. Go and tell him, not me.

I can't hear it anymore, because there are grateful and honest and helpful console users, one isn't allowed to talk about the foul apples among them? Because some MA's get sugar blown up their a**es one is not allowed to talk about harassment of other MA's? This reminds me of the BS going on in Europe and their "Tolerance" policy. Thousands of rapings by Immigrants but one is not allowed to talk about it 'coz there are "soooo many good people" among them, leftist censorship ftw.....(just an example, nothing against immigrants)

"one is not allowed?"

First of all nobody is stopping you from saying anything you want. You are allowed, and have in fact stated your opinion.

What I'm disputing is your characterization of Bethesda.net as a wild west where console users run rampant and post comments that hurt little children's feelings.

I'm trying to point out that the negative comments may not just be flung everywhere, but maybe just maybe if you look closer at who is receiving those negative comments, and what they've done to engender that response, you may have a deeper realization than...... Beth<insert cutesy name here>.<more cutesy crap here> ARE BAD. Or not.

It may be not Wild West, but the fact remains that harassing, thefts, 1-star-rating without download and so on happen over there, in big scale. And it's a shame for a developer like Bethesda, and Zenimax behind the scenes, to not being able to offer adequate moderation. And it's even more a shame that they didn't think about implementing countermeasures beforehand. And for the mass of MA's who are left in peace and the mass of console users, who are helpful, honest etc, noone needs to stand up, coz they are fine. For the MA's who got their mods stolen, who get harassed, insulted, threatened, there needs to be more help from the community.

it's even more a shame that they didn't think about implementing countermeasures beforehand

I often see this one trotted out as fact over here as well.

Are you 100% sure they "didn't think about implementing countermeasures"?

Another thing to consider is, Nexus claims to have seen this coming, but they did nothing?

Both parties were happy to report their "Not our problem" philosophy, and (from what most of us can tell) Beth AND Nexus did nothing preemptive. Now both parties and the community are working to fix it, or complain about it.

"there needs to be more help from the community" I whole heartedly agree.

Want to see how a GOOD modder is treated on Bethesda.net? From helpful comments talking over features and bugs, to just plain "Thank You for this mod!" comments. Multiple mods, 10s of thousands of downloads, after only days. But over here on Nexus anyone who disagrees with the popular kids is moderated.

Yeah, check out my links for someone who does it right. Little Elmo? A**H**S are treated like A**H**S because...you know...that's all they deserve.

Players have been very positive towards me on Bethesda too. Especially the console crowd.

bethesda.net clearly doesn't want to be involved in user-user conflicts. The popular problems are two - mod theft and console vs pc.

Mod theft is not company's responsibility. It's basically a problem between the modder and the thief. Some might be accustomed to get spoonfed by moderators who do vigilante for you. That's possible in Nexus because it's user-base. bethesda.net is purely customer-base. You don't expect tangible service no matter how companies make lip service for caring customers.

consle vs pc is the biggest flame in the net. When you upload popular mods in Nexus, angry users with duplicated accounts dump 1 rating on PC versions and 5 rating on console counterparts. You get automatically being targeted if you are popular in Nexus or say anything bad about consoles. Some mod thefts were made during this course. This is also not company's responsibility; just a freak circus among angry neckbeards.

The best solution, which already many modders are following, is to upload the mod to bethesda.net first and then upload to Nexus after a while. It is proven that rabbles don't bother you in this case. And if you're grown up, you don't get bothered by ratings or stupid comments in the internet.

bethesda.net is a fine place for distributing mods to the mass. Of course the company is exploiting you for their business. But uploading to Nexus is also doing their favor anyway. Company always wins. If you cannot take the following, the best is to shutdown the mods and leave all behind.

it's even more a shame that they didn't think about implementing countermeasures beforehand

I often see this one trotted out as fact over here as well.

Are you 100% sure they "didn't think about implementing countermeasures"?

Another thing to consider is, Nexus claims to have seen this coming, but they did nothing?

Both parties were happy to report their "Not our problem" philosophy, and (from what most of us can tell) Beth AND Nexus did nothing preemptive. Now both parties and the community are working to fix it, or complain about it.

"there needs to be more help from the community" I whole heartedly agree.

Robin/Dark0ne offered Beth help getting the mod portion of the site set up -properly- (e.g with all the features Beth has outlined in their "summer road map" of changes implemented from the start, as it should have been) at least once that I know of. They either ignored his offer or outright turned him down - in my mind that's equivalent to SpaceX telling NASA "Nah bro, we got this, don't need your help", 'cept in this case SpaceX is staffed by people who well and truly have no idea what the hell they're doing, while NASA offered up literally decades of experience.