I am extraordinarily new to skyrim modding, and I've got some working however...Please help.

keepthetempo

I am having a unique game-play bug that may not even be caused by any mods. Which is that the ground and plants seem to light up or at least get brighter when I move my camera or character.
It's super strange and a bit disorienting, I've been able to mitigate the problem which altering my monitor settings but holy crap is it annoying. My question is does anyone know of a fix or a way around this? I can provide more information if necessary.

Thanks!

- Keepthetempo

This usually happens when you play skyrim at very low to low settings, particularly when you have specularity fade set to lower values.

Open the Vanilla skyrim launcher (not SKSE), go to options and click advanced and set according to your preference... generally lower settings are less taxing on your system but also less natural and higher settings are more natural but also more taxing on your system.

So, the obvious question is whether your system is low end for Skyrim Autodetect to set you so low. If yes, then I have answered you. If no, then either you set this yourself or you have a lighting mod that is malfunctioning.