maiq the liar

DrunkDutchmen

B-But his so cool! he doesnt mutter useless crap! He funneh :D

We'll, i'm defending the oblivion Maiq, i dunno about skyrim maiq

i assume you've never played the past 2 games? (morrowind and and oblivion )he is an easter egg ( as some people say ) very funny kitty too hehe, looks good for his age ( 226 as i was told )

pretty much he speaks the truth half the time..half is a lie half is the truth, can sometimes lead you to treasures if it's true ( anybody remember morrowind reference's? ) he also relates to certain things on some of his sayings, for instance;

"Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit."

^Reference to the possibility of adding facial hair such as beards to your character, not possible in Oblivion.

"The people of Skyrim are more open-minded about certain things than people in other places."

^Refers to the more tolerant nature of Necromancy in Skyrim, as well as the allowance of same-sex marriages.

and well won't say anything else

Edited by PsYchotic666Joker

yeah i wish i could remember all my favourite maiq lines... So epic...

In Oblivion I fallowed him around once, but from the distance. He just ran around doing nothing. Now that I think about it, he IS old. 200 years if you only count Oblivion and Skyrim, add Morrowind to the list and phew... I wish I'd live that long.

In skyrim he says " Maiq is named for his father, and his father, and his father..." so he's not 200 years old. its just a family line of smart ass 4th wall cats

How can you know if this is true or not? he is a liar after all...