Any info regarding Nifskope for Skyrim

Shantih

It's being developed, I saw it somewhere, but I can't remember where. Don't know when will it be finished, but I hope it's soon.

By the way, does anyone know when will the Blender plugin for exporting Skyrim nifs be finished, and is it being developed? I can't find any info about it anywhere.

It's being developed, I saw it somewhere, but I can't remember where. Don't know when will it be finished, but I hope it's soon.

By the way, does anyone know when will the Blender plugin for exporting Skyrim nifs be finished, and is it being developed? I can't find any info about it anywhere.

There is one thread here over at the Nifskope forums.

@lordsoulstrike Yeah, I know. But they didn't get much progress on it. Too bad, I already made some pretty good models I wish to implement to Skyrim, like the hourglass (I miss that in Skyrim)

Hourglass.png

It will look much better once I smooth it in blender. And I made calipers for Maiq The Liar :biggrin:

Calipers.png

Edited by Werne

yeah... we cannot do great mods with the means of tinkering...

I have plans of my own that cannot be realized without tools and such.

Whoever coined the phrase 'patience is a virtue' was obviously not a modder...

yeah... we cannot do great mods with the means of tinkering...

I have plans of my own that cannot be realized without tools and such.

Whoever coined the phrase 'patience is a virtue' was obviously not a modder...

They probably did it just to annoy the modders. I'm trying to be patient myself so I can tinker around with the meshes as well. Even the CS would be helpful, however until then......... Back to smashing Bandits and raising em as my undead minions! :devil: (Dance my puppets, dance!!!!)