Lost...

Eternium

Think about it, this game provides perfect abilities to recreate the island of Lost. Imagine the possibilities of main quests and side quests for this. Recreating the island with all the hatches(bunkers/stations), ghoul "Others" fighting ghoul "Dharma" folks. Possible special weapons and side quests could include finding Locke's lost knives, Russo's (sp) rifle, Jack's special medical supply's, Sawyer's lost Hustler edition with Eva Angelina, Hurley's lost jar of ranch sauce, Kates Lost pair of... you get the idea. I could go on for days, I'm not a super modder but I've built and modified some mod things, and have plenty of ideas for this. If anyone would like to give it a try,..?

PS I've seen a mod on the crysis platform that recreated some of the island and the smoke monster, this could be done!

and somebody has already made Radzinski's (sp) jumpsuit here.

Edited by Eternium

This would be really cool. Maybe after installing it and starting the game, you could get a message that the Camp Searchlight airport has opened up again. Then you would go down there and you could enter a plane and then you would wake up on the island.

good idea, keep em coming. Maybe you stumbled upon a Dharma hatch in the Mojave and then an Electromagnetic anomaly takes place and sends you to the island. And maybe it also sends you back in time. To the same time the series took place, then you'd have the same characters from the show there playing out the events, only this time you can have an effect on it. Somebody already made fat people so there you can create Hurley. And once the story lines are completed and you've become the new Jacob, you die. Or you just wake up after eating what you thought was barrel cactus but it really was Peyote,.

As long as the mod doesn't leave me scratching my head at the end like the show did.

Maybe someone could re-texture a yao gui to look like a polar bear.

Making the smoke monster would be pretty hard though.

The ending was perfect tbh, it made sense. If I had the caps... I'd pay someone to make this. Looks like I need to learn scripting, fose, then blender.

And I believe I've seen a retextured yao into a polar bear a while back.

And I've been looking for Toxa01 related things and nothing about Lost comes up. PM me if you know something and want to share.

Edited by Eternium

I'm kinda new with making mods, but I'd be glad to help.

How in depth were you planning on making this? Making a mod with everything from Lost would take forever.

Also, it would be cool to make the entire island with different map markers for like the plan crash, the hatch etc.

• 2 months later...