Two technical questions

shockwave171

Hi, I want to get more details about the level-lock system that Skyrim uses. I read that when you enter a dungeon let's say at level 5, the dungeon will be filled with enemies of your game balance and locked at it, so if you get back there at level 20 you just hack'n'slash everybody. What I want to know is if there is an update of this level-lock, like if you get there later the enemies are leveled, not fixed forever at low-levels, because that will be very disappointing, like the leveled quest items that sucks.

I used to make broken fang cave my home as a female assassin-thief vampire, but one time I got back there and the same enemies where there:two skeletons and one vampire and one vampire master. Typical respawn. The thing is that the vampire master was using elven armor and earlier in the game when I first killed him and dragged his body to a cage, he was wearing common black robes. So this is a kind of prof to and level update of the locked-level system, or is a bug or lucky shot, I don't know.

The other question is about something I read in a forum, that if you use a cheat like TGM or TCL in console, your saved game is "flagged" as "cheat used" forever, is that true?

Thanks for any informations.

PS:I'm brazilian so forgive any english errors.