MLP debate

phycoknode

okay, since the modders presentation thread has no room for friendly debate what so ever, i guess i'll bring it here.

i want to know how many people like my little pony, and how many don't.

please give a valid reason, one that is not completly numb-headed

exp. of a bad reason: it's dumzzz

i hope you know what a good reason is from that crappy one.

i want to see your responses, so post quickly! ;D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its childish, immature, and quite a bit on the strange side for adults or even teenagers to have a fascination with colorful little ponies. Just my 2 cents. My little ponies sounds like a toy I might buy for my 4 year old daughter. Edited by Beriallord

Well, I like My Little Pony, but not because I'm sexually attracted to them, that's just creepy and... well... disgusting :yucky:. I like it because it reminds me of cartoons I watched as a kid, it just brings me back to my childhood, you know. And I like it because there is no violence in it, most cartoons I've seen these days are more violent than the Terminator (you know, Arnold shooting at everything that moves, or stands, or just plain annoys him). I don't like that people are willing to insult me and my mods because of that. Anyway, that's why I like it.

Why is this even an issue to people? I used to have no opinion towards them either way, but the inexplicable vitriol and hatred borne out of confusion some people harbor for the ponies has made me embrace them as an art form. Edited by lukertin

I personally am not into it at all.

But I'm an adult woman in my late forties, and I love all the Shrek movies, I also love the Incredibles, Despicable Me, and UP, which are all children's movies that have a wonderful theme and that I can share with my kids and their kids.

People tell me that the my little pony series has good stories. I wouldn't know, but I enjoy Peppa Pig and Miss Spider's Sunny Patch friends with my granddaughter. What's wrong with that?

To each, is own.

(What I really don't understand is why people can't live and let live anymore.)

Bronies are basically Closet Furries, they just don't want to admit it. Hence why this "Brony" group exists. They're using this fad to express their furry side.

Are you here to insult, or do you have anything smart to say?