Unable to log into Skyrim?

LenaMarie

Im having this weird problem, obviously my login is correct as I logged into the forums here, and I can log in to the other Nexuses' like Fallout Nexus or Oblivion Nexus, however using the same login, Skyrim nexus tells me its wrong. Also logging in here and Oblivion Nexus THEN going to Skyrim Nexus doesnt mark me as logged in.

any ideas whats going on?

Same exact problem - tells me "the given login information is invalid"

Which "nexus" does it try to log into?

Because my PW works with this place (although I got a login error, it accepted me self-evidently), and skyrimnexus.com, but not (apparently) tesnexus.com

Aren't the nexus sites linked?

Also, the forum will accept non alphanumeric characters in a password, and the download pages won't. Be sure you don't use any unusual characters in your password. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I can, obviously, log into the forums to complain but I can't log into skyrim nexus. I am also unable to use any of the contact forms on the site. They either don't exist or the captcha is broken.

Try logging-OFF of all Nexus sites (they aren't totally single sign-on yet), then clear your browser cache/delete cookies, and try again. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I can, obviously, log into the forums to complain but I can't log into skyrim nexus. I am also unable to use any of the contact forms on the site. They either don't exist or the captcha is broken.

Try logging-OFF of all Nexus sites (they aren't totally single sign-on yet), then clear your browser cache/delete cookies, and try again. :thumbsup:

Welp, not really sure what happened, but I can log into skryim nexus now. I actually didn't do anything...

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to revive this topic, but I am having this same issue, and have tried all the suggestions (no special characters in password, logged off all sites, cleaned all cookies/history/etc.) and still cannot log on... Any other thoughts?

:whistling: I'm an idiot... My password program did not save my non-special character password... Entering it manually always helps... As a last resort...

Sorry! o_O

Edited by diemos13