Need mode Invisible Helmets!

PHoeeeNIX

I think it would be more elegant to make a mod that put some disadvantage for wearing helmets - reduced speed? reduced something ( magika/stamina etc) , just something to give us a reason NOT to wear a helmet and therefor we wouldn't need a cheat hide helmet but keep stats hack. Edited by seanxx

I think it would be more elegant to make a mod that put some disadvantage for wearing helmets - reduced speed? reduced something ( magika/stamina etc) , just something to give us a reason NOT to wear a helmet and therefor we wouldn't need a cheat hide helmet but keep stats hack.

Not really, I mean, its just for roleplaying convenience or aesthetic preference. I dont see how invisible helmets could be consider an exploit.

Hell, WoW allows for it and in that case you could stretch it and say that its an exploit since helmets reveal a small portion of your opponent's gear quality.

Your logic is the same as saying that instead of making ore veins glow more, we should give players a bonus for running past them.