ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Occupy Skyrim

Tutimane

yay or nay?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this mod? and remember you are under oath!

• 99%: Bring on the protests
    • 1%: No thank you i will be rich in skyrim and dont want to deal with annoying mobs of people anyways.

this is a request for a protest mod really

-randomized events protesting several spots in skyrim

-mage in protest that casts fury (fight anyone) on the guards only, causing a massive outbreak of fights :)

-hordes of marches on pathways outside cities going to other cities (imagine what could happen with all the dangers out there)

-99% quests, talking to protesters will ask unique favors offering a high reward. things that are unconventional and fun.

Quest example:

-that whiterun guard over there stoned my fiance to death in a protest. I know its bad but if you can avenge his death by killing that guard I will pay you handsomely, $5000.

Protest levels:

-each "protest group/movement" will level up individually

Level 1: Peaceful stage, 5 protesters, will not harm anyone purposely, will yield automatically and yell

Stage 2: the group grows in numbers, 1 out of 10 people will cause a fight within the group

defcon 3: the mob will now have very low level weapons, things like 4x4 wood, 1 mage is in this group and has a 1 out of 50% chance to use the fury skill on a guard causing a mess

number 4: the mob will be a bit bigger in size, although they are equipped and ready for battle no one will attack this time. since they are bigger in size the guards wont attack or they are screwed.

when will it stop, the 99% madness? When you complete every single quest for them. Theres 5 cities i think and they should each have 1 movement in them occupying a unique area in the city. each mob should have 10 quests to make them have peace and to end the protesting. also there should be random horde walks outside of the cities on different paths until you finally complete each 5 mob quests in the game.

Ok so i completed this protest mod, what next?

-no more protests, no more random horde walks outside cities

+enthusiasts will now offer to follow you to help you in your journey

+people recognize you, kind of like when they like you, matter of fact you should get 100% likeness

+evolved protesters randomly protest new things in random events. They will protest in the form of sitting in or sitting down peacfully. This way you get to witness protests going on but more peaceful and rewarding, they will look like they are meditating. they might as well meditate anyways for the reward.

OK i completed the mod, now im bored of the rewards. What now? uninstall?

HELL NO, there will be a lobbyist in each of the cities guarded areas like where the king lives. and he will offer you about 20k to do a mission thats against the people. if you complete it then the mod restarts and the protests begin again. you can even make it like MW where its like prestiging.

1st world protest: 10 quests per 5 city mobs

1st prestige: 10 new quests per 5 city mobs

2nd prestige: The people are pissed of to hell at this point and will offer higher chances to riot, 1 quest per 5 city mobs now as apposed to having 10. why? super mission impossible quest for each mob, this way you dont have to make so many quests and it will be fun to prestige the protests to do these quests.

3rd prestige: anarchy mode outisde cities only, lets leave the cities alone for now. the point of finishing the last prestige will offer world peace. what that wolrd peace is you decide.

THANK YOU FOR READING: i really hope this mod could get made. And if you need some motivation name your price. but if i pay i want my name in the credits. Im verrry enthusiastic about this mod so please discuss to keep the idea alive. I think i could have hours of gameplay just with this mod.

thank you again. please discuss. likes dislikes?

Edited by Tutimane

I would love seeing an angry mob storm the city streets, causing complete chaos! Maybe even raid the Jarl's palace

believe me I can't wait, there will be always something to peak your interest with this mod, who knows what type of riots will break out. or the possible commotion getting angry or peaceful again. Its possible the whole city may break out in a riot.

I think there should be more options maybe to play devils advocate and participate in both sides of the protests. Anyways I'm really happy with the amount of votes so far. :)

Edited by Tutimane

Amusing idea... but it lends credibility sympathy to a group of people that are nearly on the same level as terrorists.

Not trying to start a political derailment, just stating my opinion.

Good luck to you if you make it or happy playing if its made for you. :)