Occupy Skyrim

Tutimane

yay or nay?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this mod? and remember you are under oath!

• 99%: Bring on the protests
    • 1%: No thank you i will be rich in skyrim and dont want to deal with annoying mobs of people anyways.

Is anyone looking into this mod? i still have hope someone can make this XD. I dont want to see it die out. no matter what mods say a 6 day bump has to be ok. but if you want content then:

I was thinking this mod can be made easier and more efficiently if we break it into parts. That way one person can do what they can and another can help on another aspect of the mod.

Occupy Skyrim: Quests (10 quests per city, doesnt have to be a protest in every single city)

Occupy Skyrim: General Outside City riots

Occupy Skyrim: Protest Level (time controlled general leveling of anger in the protesters, city based only)

Occupy Skyrim: Prestige Level (completing the quests adds a new version/quests of city protesters. this system would need to be made to implement the 3 prestige levels)

Occupy Skyrim: Peace mode (the in between protests when you complete the mod and dont prestige yet. There will be certain benefits and peaceful sit in protests)

Tell me do you like it, whos your daddy? and and also vote!

Edited by Tutimane

I say why have the guards stop attacking, they should blockade the jarl's palace or something. Maybe call in some reinforcements of some kind. Remember the protests have got to be a real struggle i think they should lose some battles as well.

Plus there are some cities where the people love their jarl... i think that we should either keep them, or have corrupt instigators from the stormcloaks turn the people of the city against the jarl.

which brings up another thing, alterior motives, wouldnt the stormcloaks really support this and the imperials not? I think something involving them with the protests be considered.

As one of the "facilitators" for OccupyPittsburgh, I approve of this idea... good thinking, hope you get someone to take you up on the challenge! I can't help you, though, I have too much on my plate, and not enough time for coding other than playing the game to relax between obligations!

As thoroughly thought through as this is, I just would enjoy seeing a mod where random events start occuring when the PC shows up in a zone. A vengeful flash mob in Whiterun? Ill just sit back and watch the massacre happen! That would be awesome! It would make the world feel like it wasnt there just for the player.

I have a feeling this is more of a political statement than a mod request.

But protests would be cool? I guess any kind of dynamic civil unrest would be good, considering the Stormcloak rebellion and all.

Though seriously, what's with this whole 99%, 1% crap?

Edited by IxionInc

I assure you its not a statement but a reflection from the fire that started inside from the protests. Before i further say anything more political...

I think im quitting skyrim. at least until a mod comes my way that peaks my interest. I feel like skyrim is bland in terms of magic (wow rune spells >.<) and bland in randomized events. I mean, i saw a unicorn in oblivion and i love those fire imps. So im done until a good mod comes out even a skyrim overhaul might be fun. But Skyrim Vanilla, I am dissapoint.

Im sure others love the game, i feel like its not for me because my time invested has no feeling of success in this game. So im scared to play basically i have yet to feel rewarded for playing.

Dont delete this topic though, keep it alive if you like it.

Edited by Tutimane