True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I'm not really into anthropomorphs. The khajiits and argonians are cool though. And the lilmothiit seems very interesting too, I'm excited about that! Plus sload enemies! That would be epic! Though they're not really anthromorphs. Anyway, more "furries" is better than dozens of human races. Teen, elder, kid races are ok in my book. Wwe lack a good oriental race though.

Now that I think about it there are some "furries" I'd love to see in Skyrim. Minotaurs and Minotaur Lords from Oblivion as enemies. And Spider Daedra! Spider legs are furry, right? How about that! :D

Minotaur and Minotaur Lord

Spider Daedra

Edited by ZephyrGames

Meh, I'm not really into anthropomorphs. The khajiits and argonians are cool though. And the lilmothiit seems very interesting too, I'm excited about that! Plus sload enemies! That would be epic! Though they're not really anthromorphs. Anyway, more "furries" is better than dozens of human races. Teen, elder, kid races are ok in my book. Wwe lack a good oriental race though.

Now that I think about it there are some "furries" I'd love to see in Skyrim. Minotaurs and Minotaur Lords from Oblivion as enemies. And Spider Daedra! Spider legs are furry, right? How about that! :D

Minotaur and Minotaur Lord

Spider Daedra

technically it doesnt need fur to be considered part of the furry fandom so long as its anthro ;)

Oh wow, I remember this thread, from like, way back when skyrim came out (or maybe even before then)

Anyways I've been working on my own race mod (you can follow development here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13561 ), though mostly my focus so far was "get it in game, get the head meshes working, make it playable" with things like textures being currently worked on (current textures are really early in development) - After I get things like textures and other stuff functional, I would love to take a stab at making a general digitigrade race bodymod so that my own race (and others') could then use that. Only problem is that I know utterly nothing about egm files and all that sort of stuff, and I would be inclined to think a new skeleton is necessary, is it not? Otherwise you could get anything from weird walking to outright extreme stretching of the mesh due to the bones pulling too far in plantigrade directions for vertex weighting to cover up.

Also, in response to what drake was saying, it actually IS possible to have the meshes for armor & whatnot change by race, which is really cool :D

(if someone else already said this, then nevermind XD)

Actually I do need to add that to my list of to-do things.

Im still waiting for lilmothiit, but luckily we have someone working on it right now (and its coming along decently though only a female is in the works right now) Hopefully we get it soon! Im so tired of waiting for a foxeh fluf x.x

I remember seeing them in oblivion by a modder. I hope these ones are better. Where would be the WIP pictures be? (if any)

Edited by Typh39

Im still waiting for lilmothiit, but luckily we have someone working on it right now (and its coming along decently though only a female is in the works right now) Hopefully we get it soon! Im so tired of waiting for a foxeh fluf x.x

I remember seeing them in oblivion by a modder. I hope these ones are better. Where would be the WIP pictures be? (if any)

Yea there are some WIP shots, but they arent really all that good at the moment (but definite progress) also keep in mind that this is one guy building it from the ground up.

I cant remember how old these are though but just search for "lilmothiit skyrim mod" and you will see a link for "*site not allowed*" its in that one. You'll need an account to view it though (which I did for the sole purpose of this mod XD)