Station Oberland

RockMic

Store all of the other vendor shops you have, and the "bar" vendor stall will appear in the list. Also make sure you aren't too far away from the workbench, this can prevent it appearing in the list as well. :smile:

Edited by RaffTheSweetling

Store all of the other vendor shops you have, and the "bar" vendor stall will appear in the list. Also make sure you aren't too far away from the workbench, this can prevent it appearing in the list as well. :smile:

Really ? I have this problem at Longfellow's Cabin and I assumed it was because he was an old drunk who needed to be kept away from the bar.

Really ? I have this problem at Longfellow's Cabin and I assumed it was because he was an old drunk who needed to be kept away from the bar.

It was at Longfellow's Cabin that I first encountered this bug also. I tested things out and fixed it with the above method. :)

@RockMic - You're very welcome. Happy to help.

This game has some really weird bugs in it. :laugh: I had a similar problem at Somerville but I think I bypassed it when I installed Immersive Vendors. I didn't do anything like you just mentioned.

This game has some really weird bugs in it. :laugh: I had a similar problem at Somerville but I think I bypassed it when I installed Immersive Vendors. I didn't do anything like you just mentioned.

I use that mod too so I'm not sure what to tell you. It's definitely something about the food / bar stall though. The other stalls don't seem to do this. It seems as though (at least at Longfellow's Cabin), if you build your bar, and take it away from the cabin too far, it can no longer be assignable. And if you are too far from the cabin when you try to build it, it doesn't even appear. It's really weird alright. :)

In my case, I never had the option of building a food stall from the first time arriving at the settlement. I had built a bar there and put in a general merchant stall just so I could get an npc in there and make it look occupied. Recently, after I had installed Immersive Vendors (I'm a little late to the party), I found myself upgrading all my stalls to the level 3 topless booths to raise the happiness levels and forgot that I never had a food booth there to begin with. When I checked, I now had the option so I switched it out and now all is well.

However, I think I had this same problem with Oberland Station when I first arrived there but at some point I was able to put two food stalls in and that was long before Immersive vendors was installed. So maybe that wasn't a workaround.