Crash when using a switch

bebbe777

So Ive played this game and it is awesome. Now I downloaded Nexus MM and installed CBBE, works great but now whenever I activate a switch in my settlement it goes straight to desktop. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
Hello !

I've got exactly the same problem (but with 80+ mods) so I thought it wouldn't be necessary to create an other thread.

My game worked fine before recent updates, I reinstalled all (game + mods) but keep having this problem ...

I face it when I try to activate a metallic rolling door :'(

I'll post my mod list if you think it is necessary.

I think it's a problem from the 2 new DLCs (import order or something like that) since everything worked pretty well before ...

Hope you guys can help us !

Wil

ps: I've already followed a lot of threads on FO4 crashes and mod crashes and it didn't help :s

• 2 years later...

Hello !
I've got exactly the same problem (but with 80+ mods) so I thought it wouldn't be necessary to create an other thread.
My game worked fine before recent updates, I reinstalled all (game + mods) but keep having this problem ...
I face it when I try to activate a metallic rolling door :'(
I'll post my mod list if you think it is necessary.
I think it's a problem from the 2 new DLCs (import order or something like that) since everything worked pretty well before ...
Hope you guys can help us !
Wil
ps: I've already followed a lot of threads on FO4 crashes and mod crashes and it didn't help :s

This is EXACTLY the same problem I have. Right down to the part where the switch is supposed to activate a metallic rolling door.

• 5 months later...