ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT Armor's disappearing and reappearing

Dmasterman

So basically

after I put

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT

In, every now and then (usually 5-10 seconds) the NPC's armor/clothign will disappear for a second and then reappear. As if it was equipping. In fact you can even hear the equipping sound of the NPC doing this

Any idea what's going on with this, or a conflicting mod?

I would hope/assume it's a conflict somwhere.. which follower mod do you use? EFF, AFT etc..?

I use that armor replacer personally and have never had an issue like this unless adding a follower through a follower overhaul mod or something..

hmm.. well im not good enough at this to pin point it but i certainly dont have this issue.. are you using immersive armors and/or the immersive armors for nps? could be conflict with that depending on load order etc..

Sorry I wish I could be more helpfull but I just dont want you to take it out on the mod for being faulty, all it does is replace tectures and meshes lol has no control over people equipping and unequipping armors or any items..

Havok? For this mod all yu need is the hdt physics itself, then grab the boneranger tbbp patch from hdt optionals dl, if nothing is bouncing its because yu need to build a body in bodyslide with either hdt or tbbp enabled, then all will work fine ;)

Wish i was home i would just give yu my body preset and bodyslide files so yu could teat it out..

Later today if your still having issues ill send them your way ;)