The Night Stalker

eyk003

Favored Playstyle  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which vampire would you rather be?

• I want to be the night stalker!
    • I want to be the gluttonous beast!
    • Both sound good to me. Just let me drink blood and stuff.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont increase sneak damage please, if theres a mod that decreases the sneak damage somewhat this will just negate that mod. : /

I didnt talked about increasing Sneak dmg at all. Just when you are a vampire, cause of the hunter of the night design path.

Think about it.

If you have a mod that decreases sneak dmg (ill pick up one of them by myself, mostly "Rebalancing Skyrim") and play a vampire and you suddenly cant kill a person while you are a "Night-Hunter" it would be a bit... odd.

That would just negate the lower sneak dmg for the vampires. So that they stay at the exact same lvl.

+ I just made that suggestion because i WILL play with a sneak decrease dmg. Ill just keep the dmg of vampires how it is right now

Edited by LunaWolve

This looks like it has a lot of potential. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it, since the vampire system as it stands right now is pretty underwhelming.

I'm inclined to agree with kuro1n, however, in that the last thing anybody needs is a sneak damage bonus buff. 15x is already way beyond the realm of sanity, particularly at higher levels of smithing and enchanting.

EDIT: Ah, that makes more sense Luna. I was having visions in my head of running around with a legendary double enchanted dagger and a 45x damage multi or something, and I was already getting bored. xD To clarify, you're basically saying vampires should get the backstab perk automatically right? Or something to that effect.

Dont increase sneak damage please, if theres a mod that decreases the sneak damage somewhat this will just negate that mod. : /

I didnt talked about increasing Sneak dmg at all. Just when you are a vampire, cause of the hunter of the night design path.

Think about it.

If you have a mod that decreases sneak dmg (ill pick up one of them by myself, mostly "Rebalancing Skyrim") and play a vampire and you suddenly cant kill a person while you are a "Night-Hunter" it would be a bit... odd.

That would just negate the lower sneak dmg for the vampires. So that they stay at the exact same lvl.

+ I just made that suggestion because i WILL play with a sneak decrease dmg. Ill just keep the dmg of vampires how it is right now

No... i hate this whole concept of instant killing, its terrible. :/

Well yes it is. Thats why i pick up a sneak decrease mod too.

But i think that the whole design of the vampire needs it.

Although it was just a suggestion to my own playstyle. Nothing the mod creator(s) HAVE to do.

Well yes it is. Thats why i pick up a sneak decrease mod too.

But i think that the whole design of the vampire needs it.

Although it was just a suggestion to my own playstyle. Nothing the mod creator(s) HAVE to do.

Yea obviously...

I just find that the whole game is extremely easy and simple playing a stealth char now, is there already a mod to decrease sneak damage? i havent seen any.

Yea obviously...

I just find that the whole game is extremely easy and simple playing a stealth char now, is there already a mod to decrease sneak damage? i havent seen any.

Nope, not right now.

Sadly... we have to wait for the release...

well uno question. cant you turn the aging proses? the less blood you drink the weaker you get and more monster looking? i mean as the blood is the curensy of life to a vampire and ceep them alive it must also be the one ting that make them look like humans for the less blood you drink the less blood the vampire has to ceep their look as humans. this tvist vill still be friendly to lore the way you describe it since a manupliator and a hunter need blood to ceep up his/hers strengh or the less lpower he/she has to live on. if you dont like this idea just make an opptional file so people who tink it is a good idea can download.

I've been waiting for a mod like this to show up =)

I like playing vampire in Oblivion, but the vanilla one was awful, and a vampire overhaul mod did the job. I find vampirism is Skyrim to be better than in Oblivion, but still, some things annoy me, and I think this mod will be solving my problems :]

I've got to ask - Will it be possible to suck blood from awake npcs? I see several ways of doing that, like using the vampire seduction, bringing the seducted person to a secluded area and feeding while she's dazed, or sneak-attacking from behind, suddenly grasping at someone unaware from the dark and sucking him, but in a brutal way that is harmful (constantly draining life, maybe?)

I would also really like to see that vampires could grow claws in their fingers at stage 3 or 4, or all the time. Due to their predator nature, it just doesn't feel right that a predator would only have fangs, not claws. I've yet to see a predator in the animal kingdom that haves only one of the two.

Last but not least, I think a vampire should be able to maintain night vision for as long as he wants during the night. It's a mutation in the body caused by natural means, not magic.

As LunaWolve said a few posts ago, jumping higher and getting attacked by werewolves feels right too.

I'll be checking every now and then to see how things are going. I loved the idea, and I think the mod will be awesome.