ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

really confused...

Ellary

hello~ well as the topic states am confused, after searching this forum I downloaded FOMM to try and mod a few alteration spells. It keeps saying it cannot find the registry for fall out. *sigh* does anyone know any working program I can use to view and just modify the duration of some of the alteration skills?

*hugs*

I think it's not possible to edit spells at the moment. You will need the Creation Kit and this is not released yet. In a few weeks or months it will be released, then you can do it.

btw, at an alteration skilllevel of, i believe, 70 it gives a perk that increases the duration of the spells.

Hm, really don't know how they edit the spellrange, good point. And yeah, alteration levels very slow, thats right, even with the mage-stone.

Edit:

found this thread what maybe explains how it's possible:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/465074-what-are-folks-creating-skyrim-esp-files-with-currently/

haven't run FO3edit till now so i can't say how exactly it works

Edited by Dalter

I tested with FOMM and Fo3edit to change to duration of stoneflesh and it works, even the new duration stands in the spelldescription, but sadly i don't know how to manage the spellcosts, they seem to be autocalculated, and the spellcosts with trippeling the duration are now about 250 mana^^ can't even cast it with my manatiny warriorbuild.

Maybe someone knows how to trick?

Fallout is a much too good game for not buying it!!^^

Never uploaded files to the Nexus, so if you really want a longer stoneflesh i first must figure out how it works to upload^^ I test the spell now with enchanting a few items with manafortify and it seems that it really works :laugh: (*surprised*)

Maybe i could integrate the other fleshspells too, i know only oak and stone but in Fo3edit i saw also iron and ebony! (but tripled ebony may cost too much mana even for the hardest magebuild i think)

Edit: ok, i think i have uploaded it^^

Edited by Dalter