Modding Resource

strazytski

I am not directing anyones mods. but if your on the list edit your post you used for the form and say your working on an mod.

Thats why every name links to their post. so they manage their infomation. I am doing is adding a list and if someone wants more detail on someone they click their name and takes them to your post.

Make your post flashy if you like. all I need is the infomation to be clear what talents you can do.

Edited by strazytski

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talent: Voice "Acting" / Sound

Skill level: Medium to High, I have my own little home studio, and I can put some gumption behind my voice. I can't do much by way of accents, but, more voices is always better. I also have some talent with sound effects.

Contact method: PM me please.

Additional Infomation: I am more of a realist than many on this forum. If you contact me about your total overhaul of Skyrim to Diablo II or something, I will probably decline. But if you tell me you need someone to just say these 5 lines into a microphone like you mean it. I can have it back to you by the end of the day. Do what you will.

I am not directing anyones mods. but if your on the list edit your post you used for the form and say your working on an mod.

Thats why every name links to their post. so they manage their infomation. I am doing is adding a list and if someone wants more detail on someone they click their name and takes them to your post.

Make your post flashy if you like. all I need is the infomation to be clear what talents you can do.

Sorry changed it

I would like to offer my services.

Talent: Storytelling

Skill level: Mid-High

Contact method: PM

additional infomation: While I enjoy coming up with stories, I myself ain't sure where my skill level lies. I have been eager to write up a story related to the dragons in Skyrim, as well as expanding the story of Dragonborn. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Edited by Neo Hikato

I had an idea for a mod for a while now, and some of us have been itching to have a playable dragon race. I don't know if I can just post the idea as a single post here, but I do have a general idea for such mod and am hoping to get some people together to work on it once the creation kit comes out. Being the storywriter that I am, and being close to the end of the main quest, I thought that there should of been more to it, in terms of epicness, lore, and play time. The idea is mainly to expand dragon lore, add new shouts, and most importantly, a branch in the main quest that focuses on the dragons and the battle against Alduin, including a new faction. If possible, contact me if you are curious about the idea and are interested in helping.

Just tell me if I messed up here. :sweat:

Talents:

Modeling: High (3ds Max, SoftImage, Maya, and C4D)

Texturing: High (Photoshop and Mudbox)

Sculpting for nomal maps: High (Zbrush, I use Mudbox for painting)

Rigging/Skinning/Animation: CAT preferred for game assets and High, I would rate skinning Mid-High (3ds Max preferred)

Preferred contact: PM

Other: Working on quite a lot of new meshes, textures, and normals for Skyrim armor and weapons currently. Due to lack of knowledge with Elder Scrolls editing tools though, it may take a while to get them into Skyrim. They will sit in .max format until I have time to research the editing tools.

Example of base mesh preparation prior to sculpting. Current WIP for Skyrim base assets. No normal maps yet and not optimized. I make bases then sculpt several variants for each. The organics are not Skyrim-related, those are just placeholders for now.

Edited by Viper2904

Talent: Modeling And Texture Art

Skill level: High

Contact method: PM here or my studio Email: [email protected]

additional infomation: Main software used, 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush, Mudbox, Photoshop.

I adapt to new software quickly and am willing to use any creation tools that suit the projects chosen pipeline

Examples Of My Work...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/290/e/e/the_forge_by_hairyxoyster-d4d42gz.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/208/5/5/forge_smelter_environment_prop_by_hairyxoyster-d3guph6.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/208/3/6/forge_bellow_environment_prop_by_hairyxoyster-d3gmmzr.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/140/8/b/modular_rock_staircase_by_hairyxoyster-d3gt4hh.jpg

Edited by DiGiTALZOMBiE