A sword that re-animates dead bodies on hit

My friend was playing wyrmstooth and was telling me about a sword there which raises dead bodies back as a zombie for an amount of time, seeing as i cant get ahold of this mod anymore as it has vanished from everywhere i spent last night attempting to re-create this sword with the creation kit

everything is there, the sword works, i created the enchantment and magic effect, but when i put it on the sword, i hit dead bodes and nothing happens, when i hit alive targets the effect is resisted, which is obvious as the target is alive, but it doesnt resurrect dead bodies when i hit them

this is what i have got

but i think i may have screwed up the enchantment somewhere, im not sure

if anyone could help that would be great

(everything in the creation kit should be easy to access, it all starts with 001)

Edited by karrthus1

There is a thread here on the nexus called where to download wyrmstooth or something like that. You may get someone to send it to you privately, apparently the author is OK with that.

There is a thread here on the nexus called where to download wyrmstooth or something like that. You may get someone to send it to you privately, apparently the author is OK with that.

alright i'll take a look at that for the mod

however i was working on the weapon for about an hour and would like to finish what i started, so any help regarding my creation would be great

There might be something else but the condition in the magic effect is wrong, You have "haskeyword : magicnoreaniamte : 1 : and". What means that the effect only runs for those that have the keyword, you want the opposite (everyone except those that have the keyword) so change 1 to 0 and see if that fixes your problem.

Edited by FrankFamily