Forced Finishers/Deathblows

justcrafted

So I remember when I played DA:O there was a mod called "Forced Deathblows". All it did was make the combat finishers occur a lot more. Now I barely ever get these deathblows in Skyrim...

If it's possible for someone to create a mod that just makes these finishers occur a lot (on all enemies with possible finishers e.g dragons, trolls...) more it would be appreciated. I'm sure it'd be quite a popular mod aswell, who can resist getting more decapitation finishers ;)

Once again if someones willing to make it it'd be greatly appreciated.

Should be fair. There are some enemies that I simply cannot kill because they always get an execution on me when I'm somewhere between 1/4 and 1/5 health. I play stealthy but couldn't 1hit sneak attack normally, to 1hit stealth kill them I have to --sneak+dual wield+power attack them-- :/ It's rather lame that they can kill me in 4 to 5 hits easy yet it takes a superpowered stealth kill to get them out of my way.. (a normal stealth attack only hit for about 1/3 their health and then it's a 'fair' fight and I lose cause my attacks deal so little damage.. wtf :/ )

but I'm getting off topic..

I like this idea, maybe make it so that you always get a finisher when the target is: at less than 20% health, whenever they yield or run away, and any stealth attacks?

(a normal stealth attack only hit for about 1/3 their health and then it's a 'fair' fight and I lose cause my attacks deal so little damage.. wtf :/ )

I don't know how you're doing it, but there is nothing than can survive a backstab from my assassin.

With the Assassin's Blade perk from the sneak tree and the X2 backstab damage from the gloves, my dagger hit for X30. With some skill in one-handed and a nice dagger, without dual-wield, I don't see anyone or anything short of a dragon surviving this.

(a normal stealth attack only hit for about 1/3 their health and then it's a 'fair' fight and I lose cause my attacks deal so little damage.. wtf :/ )

I don't know how you're doing it, but there is nothing than can survive a backstab from my assassin.

With the Assassin's Blade perk from the sneak tree and the X2 backstab damage from the gloves, my dagger hit for X30. With some skill in one-handed and a nice dagger, without dual-wield, I don't see anyone or anything short of a dragon surviving this.

The Dawnstar entry quest to end the nightmares in town. I was level 30ish, and in the temple, a few of those Orcs wouldn't die from a stealth power attack. I think I was using a glass dagger. 100 sneak+ all perks, BUT I haven't gotten those gloves to make my attack x30 yet.

Edited by DeadxPixels