Staff of Magnus...

MarchWaltz

...and now I need it for a quest. Thanks for putting the *quest items can not be sold* lock on that item beth. Really. Thanks.

Anyway, I checked all the vendors I use to sell my staffs, with no luck. I checked all over the college and cant seem to find Tolfdir or whatever his name was (your teacher once you enter the mages guild) so I either sold it to him, or the staff vanished from one of the vendors in the world.

Basically, I'm asking for the console command for the item, I have no idea how to find it (the code), and the internet turned up nothing, so I am know asking a forum!

Edit

I just found Tolfdir, and he does not have it. So my staff vanished, so I just need the code now. thanks in advanced.

Edited by MarchWaltz

Thanks Trey.

I tend to hoard stuff too, but I like to play certain archtypes, this one being an assassin character, which would look stupid running around with a staff. Beth really put in that lock though. I can't tell the future, like the psiji!

Oh, and before you say why I signed up with the mages guild with my assassin character...well, that was the only way to get into saarath for the forbidden legends quest, and get level 2 of my slow down shout, so I just pretend they hired me on as a merc/wanted to study my shout magic.