More weapon stands on Corvo Bianco

Yeah, some of you maybe got the same problem that I have. I am a collector of items(swords and armors most). And I am really disappointed by the low number of weapon(and armor, by the way) stands on Corvo Bianco. When I arrived in Touissant, I had about 8 swords on my inventory/stash that I don't use. Winters Blade, Hjalmar's Blade, Fate, The Emmentaler, Teigr, and others, that I really like to hang about. It's a witcher house for gods sake, weapons and armors all around and that's that. Armors are more hard to find the space to put, I know, but the weapons are another matter, because there are those on the wall. So, if anyone could do it, would be much appreciated. Sorry for the bad english by the way.

• 5 months later...

other modder already make this, but i forgot who. But, he's still not release the mod, because there is one problem, the problem is the save game itself. U see, when u are try to put ur weapon on ur weapon stands, it will automatically save, the problem is when ur add new weapon stands, it doesn't save ur weapon, so when u save ur weapon, when you reload the game, your weapon is completely gone. It takes time, I just hope the dev guy give us redkit 3