Missing Eye Texture

wjffkdhkf

Hey, I'm one of the few people who still have this mod installed on my computer due to it being taken down and the creator not re-uploading it. Back when I installed it, I didn't even bother with the "clear skin/eyes" because I thought the creator of this mod meant to make alien looking species that has gleamy skin. Now I know i wasn't reading the fu*king manual hard enough. And I really like this specific preset that I uploaded.

I went through his readme and got all of the required mods for the presets. YET, some of the presets show up with clear eyes. I probably downloaded all the eyes you could ever think of as you can see from my screenshot. Yet it still won't work. From my understanding, the eye textures need to go into chargenmorph.xml in order for it to show up on the preset. but the eye creators say that it is impossible to have eye textures on that xml file.

Can someone walk me through this please? thank you.

Edited by wjffkdhkf

• 1 month later...

Eye textures don't need to be in the chargenfile to show up on the initial preset, only if you intend to change the texture...

And it's fairly easy to add the resources to the chargen file manually... but I'm not sure you're checking this thread any more so I won't bother going into detail (send me a pm if you like)

Well, by the looks of it you need the DAR for toolset file located within the dragon age redesigned main download.

p.s - the mod is back up now