Zeitdruck's Giant Wishlist (Contribution encouraged)

Zeitdruck

And it deems me that 'deem' means what I think it means. English is not my native tongue, but according to the dictionary- or, enlighten me?

As far as I know, it's used the other way around - “I deem it unnecessary”, not “It deems me unnecessary”. German: “Ich hielt es für unnötig”, not “Es hielt mich für unnötig”.

Edited by nandchan

A carriage outside of every major town and village would be nice, along with mark/recall spells. I try to play without fast travel but places like High Hrothgar are just tedious to get to and it would be nice to have some fast travel options without the ability to just click any location on the map and instantly be there. (maybe add a dragon shout that allows fast travel to High Hrothgar)

Incorporated the part with mark/recall and carriages. I actually liked walking up the stairs to High Hrothgar once though, and the remaining problem results from your "no quick travel playstyle".

And it deems me that 'deem' means what I think it means. English is not my native tongue, but according to the dictionary- or, enlighten me?

As far as I know, it's used the other way around - “I deem it unnecessary”, not “It deems me unnecessary”. German: “Ich hielt es für unnötig”, not “Es hielt mich für unnötig”.

you're right, of course. jebus. fixed. :)

Edited by Zeitdruck

"deem" - you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You have some great points; fortunately, most of them should be fixable once the official mod kit comes out, and until then we just have to suffer through. Others... well, we might be screwed. Being able to give followers specific orders in combat seems like a pretty huge overhaul. Who am I to say it can't be done though.

I did use some companion mods for Oblivion that at least attempted to do this. CM partners mods and Elizabeth Colourwheel. The Colourwheel gave a LOT of options and I could call her or her mount if necessary. I hope that the clever modders can do this in Skyrim.

I did use some companion mods for Oblivion that at least attempted to do this. CM partners mods and Elizabeth Colourwheel. The Colourwheel gave a LOT of options and I could call her or her mount if necessary. I hope that the clever modders can do this in Skyrim.

For Oblivion many awesome mods that took a lot of time to create were around. I really hope it will be the same for Skyrim, however, we will have to give it a year until things like OOO (Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul) can emerge.

I never really played vanilla oblivion. With those mods, it was great.