The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nawen and her father talked for a while in their own language about their past and what have happened during all those years they've spent separately. Nawen found out why her father never returned to their camp and why there were no tracks where he went or what happened to him.

All those 204 years he spent in The Underdark, in the city of Lith My'athar which is populated by the good drow. There he worked as a scout all those years. Few days before their meeting, the priestess of Eilistraee told him where Nawen is located and she created a portal to Skyrim. He also told in the common language that he'll stay if his help is needed but soon he'll have to return back to Lith My'athar.

What he did not tell her was that he's mostly staying to make sure if these friends of hers are really friends and that they won't hurt her or abandon her like that ranger did back in their homeland. (Not Aardorn. Another ranger. XD)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I guess it is time for us to leave as well." Nawen said as she grabbed her bag and went towards the door. Her father only nodded and followed her.

Aardorn was already far away, and hidden from view, he watched them walk by.

Over the long walk Selene had changed her look. She entered the village and was shocked at what she found: It was being burnt by bandits, running round killing people and igniting their homes, Selene quickly engaged in battle with them all, as she fought she got partially covered in soot and ash, after the last bandit was dispatched she lay down on a burnt rock, in her black leather armor, soot was covering her body, and her mascara was smudged across her face, and as the wind went on it blew her hair, which was now in a strange square like bob.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g360/morrowindfan/untitled4.jpg

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: God I can't think of anything else. XD

They walked towards the next village when Valdur suddenly stopped. "Something happened in the city. I need to return." He hugged his daughter. "Take care and say goodbye to your friends for me." He then looked around. "I don't trust that ranger. You shouldn't too." He walked few steps away from Nawen. "I love you with all my heart, daughter. Do not forget it. Stay safe." He then mumbled something in drow and disappeared.

Nawen continued her journey to the village.