The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Well if you don't mind I think I would like to find my sister," Dirmire said as he stood up.

"well it seems like things have been rough on u dimire so if u would like it i could help u track down ure lost sister i can with a single command get every single one of tamriels werewolfs looking for her" he said in a unexpected sad voice truly seeming like he meant it sincirly and it was hard to see but a single tear was rolling down his fur

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene came running from her tent and stood looking at the flames, Iodiria was standing nearby and looked at Selene, Selene turned and said "By Dagon, as much as i hate you Sedura we were friends once.... a long time ago, but still, let's just put all of our battles behind us, and join forces to Save Edward. What do you say Nemesis?" Iodiria smiled and said "Why not? i could never hate you forever Selene, but i imagine we will be enemies again soon... conflicting morals and bitchy arguments." Selene smiled, her and Iodiria concentrated a continuous stream of frost magic on the tent, putting out the flames...

"I Ioderia going to help me with that but if you want to come you can," Dirmire said as he looked at Ioderia and the warewolf. He then he saw Edwards tent and ran over. Edited by Meciathe

"I Ioderia going to help me with that but if you want to come you can," Dirmire said as he looked at Ioderia and the warewolf.

gralengaard looked at dimire "u might want to hold your hands over your ears as this may get a bit noicy" he then howled in a higher voice than when the gray beards called the dovakhinn and after a few seconds thousands of howls could be heard from all directions from wolfs acsepting theyr masters command

Selene and Iodiria both looked at Gralengaard, Selene said "With all due respect.... Shut up! keep the bloody howling down." Iodiria was holding her ears, she looked at gralengaard and said "I am an elf!! heightened hearing and all that! also being a goddess, which improves my senses anyway!"

"sorry" he said

he then look at dirmire "well right abaut now a few thousand werewolfs should be looking for your sister"

Selene and Iodiria laughed, they were really getting on. Selene got up and said goodbye to Iodiria, giving her a friendly hug before going back to her tent to read, Iodiria looked at Dirmire and said "Well your sister had better be around, we are as i am sure you are aware, in the middle of a war. I could use magic to find her, i would need your blood but it would mean finding her."