Have you married anyone yet?

Minarusan

If yes, who and why?

My Breton got married to Scouts-many-marches since I didn't really like any of the human males in terms of appearance. That, and I really like the Argonian voice actor!

What about you? Has your character married yet? Or maybe married life is just not their style?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, been roleplaying really... I dislike the whole quick-wedding-life-is-short thing. Still, perhaps when enough time has passed, might marry my companion:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/screenshot3ui.png

But of course, had to play around with the console command just to get her to join my adventures. Still got my hopes up for lisette in solitude though, can't wait for the construction set. No console command seems to be able to recruit her. Everytime I kill a dragon I want to hear "The DRAGONBORN comes" hehe

No, I'm a woman warrior and I've been hanging out with my female companion, Lydia and my dog all the time. Haven't really gotten around to socializing yet. Don't see anyone interesting to me as of yet. Are there any male companions?

married to camilla something2( i dont even know her full name =.=) can be found in Riverwood. During our marriage which was in a third-person view, i realized that my character is a female.. how the heck did i forgot about that lol =.= anyways, (spoiler) she is really useful since you can get money from her(she'll open up a small shop). your share of her sales will be about 100g per day :D