Cloaks

bishoplight

I wish someone would add cloaks!! They don't have to offer any defense, actually I would rather them be like jewelry. Enchant-able would be nice though. I don't know how this could be done though due to the fact that there is nothing for them to replace. I'm not a modder or graphic designer in any way, so I don't know the limitations. But, if someone would add some cloaks, that would be great. Simple and exotic ones? A fur one would be great! As would a Stormcloak/Imperial themed cloak. Please, no hoods! Or, optional. To me, this seems like a fairly large request being it's adding new items rather than just changing mesh or textures. Is this possible? Thank you.

I agree! I can't say I wasn't surprise they were't in the game already, except for the Nightingale armor. But! They need to be added! I keep wishing for them while I play! I want a "light" cape. As in, it doesn't look like it's made out of cardboard! The cloth animation on LOTR: War in the North was amazing. Bringing cloaks of that standard into Skyrim would be nothing short of amazingly awesome.

cloaks are a necessity in my mind ..... this is Skyrim and half the armors leave the arms bare. (Which don't even get me started on the Dragonplate's bare arms)

Is it just me or is wandering through a snow storm in my studded leather with no cloak wrapped around me just a tad immersion breaking?

I second this whole heartedly.

I hate cloaks in games, the cover up the character too much... which means they are doing their jobs.

HOWEVER... I too want cloaks in Skyrim. And I will use them.

I think it would be really really cool if they could actually cover up the character front to back instead of just being a cape.