German Shepherd companion retexture

Nosferatu948

Kind of self explanitory. I thought they wouldve added more wolfish looking dogs to the game, rather than the Irish Wolfhound look. I loved using that skin in Fallout and New Vegas and would love to see it in Skyrim. I own an all White German Shepherd. If its possible, id like to see 3 different skin variations for them as well

Standard Black and brown

All White

and All Black.

Theyre gorgeous dogs and the perfect companions, but the dogs in Skyrim look boring.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

A German Shepherd model replacement should be easy with the new Dawnguard models, just remove the armor and slap on some color variation! It'd be cool if you could install all of the different types and have the dogs spawn in a new game with a random texture so they're all different. That, or assign a unique texture to the different dogs.

I literally just found this mod. It adds follower with a tweaked mesh that looks more like a German Shepherd. There's only one texture right now, but it seems that the author is planning on making more. I'm also making some textures of my own which I'll upload if I get permission.

EDIT: I didn't realize how old this thread was. I was only looking at the last post date. D:

Edited by ShimoOkami