Dangerous Waters!

endersblade

I LOVED the dangerous waters mod for Oblivion! Giant freaking slaughterfish in the lakes and rivers!

I was doing some exploring off the northern coast, putzing around in the water. It felt VERY empty, and VERY large...perfect for LARGE fish! Shark size, hell, even whale size. That would be totally freaking awesome! I'd imagine this isn't even remotely possible without the Toolset, but man, I would REALLY dig this.

I would support this, the only problem being that Skyrim is rather hostile against the idea of fighting in water. Just as I was starting out, I found slaughterfish in a lake, which proved very hard to kill, because I couldn't actually shoot arrows through the water, and the slaughterfish retreated when I got up on land. If I got into the water, the slaughterfish attacked, but then I couldn't use my weapons.

Silly Skyrim.

Ive come across those damned fish.. annoying as hell. While id like to see more 'fish in the sea' i understand why its not common, i think, due to the lack of ability to defend yourself while in the water. The place i did find them though was comical.. you read a journal on the shore about the guys being out there fishing, and when you look out in the water you see a capsized boat so i swim out there lookin for look and then.. SLAUGHTERFISH! Ruuuuuuun! So after letting my follower shoot them all to death, given i cant even see them when im out of the water, i swim back out and find to skeletons floating in the water. Kind of a fun little set up.

lol where r the mermaids? and yes i would like sharks and whales.

Has anyone found a way to attack stuff underwater? sometimes a fish aggs me long after u have climbed out of the water but u cant rest or something cause it says enemies r near u.

In oblivion u could draw ur sword and attack.

Edited by Sparzy