Best house?

peteed1985

So far I have the one in Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude and Riften.

By far, the Windhelm one AFTER the clean-up, wins. I just adore it. Secret Alchemy & Enchanting lab, cozy kitchen, an armory/weapon hall and a huge bedroom. ^^ And no stone what so ever, me likey.

Riften & Whiterun houses are way too small, the Solitude one, well, too cold and my husband slept in the basement there for some reason, what's up with that? >.>

Riften & Whiterun houses are way too small, the Solitude one, well, too cold and my husband slept in the basement there for some reason, what's up with that? >.>

Somoene clearly needs a Houscarl to take up that bed... Though i think it's bad form to make your servants sleep on the floor...

Somoene clearly needs a Houscarl to take up that bed... Though i think it's bad form to make your servants sleep on the floor...

It's such a sad scene really. Little basement room, full of dust and crates and a sad little old bedroll. I moved immediately. :D I'm not even getting the damn housecarl for that house. In my other houses my housecarls all have their own bedroom with a nice bed and my husband sleeps in my double bed, how it's supposed to be. Bad bedroll is bad. /crossarms

Solitude has 2 armour maniquins, one (maybe 2, can't remember right now and can't check. The one i'm certian of has at least 4 slots, maybe 5) 'barraks' style weapon racks, 2 single wepon display plaques, and 2 dual weapon + Shield display plaques.

Hum windhelm has 3 maniquins. and several displays for weapons, also weapon rack for several weapons as well.

Solitude has 2 armour maniquins, one (maybe 2, can't remember right now and can't check. The one i'm certian of has at least 4 slots, maybe 5) 'barraks' style weapon racks, 2 single wepon display plaques, and 2 dual weapon + Shield display plaques.

Hum windhelm has 3 maniquins. and several displays for weapons, also weapon rack for several weapons as well.

Yeaaaaahhhh... But its Windhelm... The place is a dump. It's even in worse shape than Winterhold. And it's got all those Dunmer... Plus, I refuse to pay taxes to that ass of a Jarl... Maybe after i lead the Legion to victory and put the bastard in the ground...

PS; I'm a Dunmer, always have been, always will be, so the Dumer thing isn't really a concern :P