WZ_Inventory, DarkUI DarN, and High Heels

Nephenee13

Actually, two separate questions, didn't feel they both deserved their own thread though.

First, I want to use WZ_Inventory while using DarkUI DarN, but I'm not sure which version of WZ_Inventory to use. The Original, or one of the two fixes. The descriptions for all four mods is less than amazingly clear on this point. So, clarification?

Secondly.

I have Vipcxjs Real High Heels System installed. If I replaced the mesh (and appropriate texture, of course) for a generic set of shoes (say the Blue Suede Shoes, for example), would they be worn properly by NPCs that have those as their default footwear? I see no reason why it shouldn't work, but...

Oh! One more thing.

Is there a list somewhere of what meshes/textures are where in the folder structure? Sure, some are easy (meshes/armor/steel/f is obviously female steel armor) but some, especially for clothing, is a tad obtuse. Trial and error works, but it would be nice to have a list of what, for example "meshes/clothes/upperclass/03", to choose one off the top of my head, is. (I think its Russet Felt...but I'm not at home and can't check).

Edit: Oh ho! I just found this mod, which should solve my last issue, and help with a few other things I've been wondering about.

Edited by Nephenee13

First, I want to use WZ_Inventory while using DarkUI DarN, but I'm not sure which version of WZ_Inventory to use. The Original, or one of the two fixes. The descriptions for all four mods is less than amazingly clear on this point. So, clarification?

Don't need any of those, DarkUI Darn already comes with wz Inventory.

Don't need any of those, DarkUI Darn already comes with wz Inventory.

It does?

Where is it? I thought I searched fairly exhaustively for an option to change it.

Edit: I'm officially an idiot. Gah.

Edited by Nephenee13