Storage Mod

nemno

Hello

I recently got into a bit of a pickle.

I bought the first house for 5000g and upgraded it, then i moved all my loot from two other stashes to this house, specifically to the chest in the first floor.

Now i got about 3 tons of loot in that chest and its a nightmare to sort through it all...

I know i can store things in other containers in the house, but i wanted to gather it all up in a chest.

Is there possible that someone could make a mod that will allow us to have sorting in chests, kinda like what we do in inventory?

Secondary, is it possible to make "universal" chests that would exist in all player owned homes and that has a shared inventory? This would be neat when you maybe get a home with a smithy or enchanting table it in, and you wouldnt have to move all your resources there.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to any replies.

For a temporary fix, you could allways use the commands to give your follower, who may hold you stuff if needed, more carry space.

<base ID>.modav carryweight 9999

For Lydia, her base ID being 000A2C8E, the string would be 000A2C8E.modav carryweight 9999

For a temporary fix, you could allways use the commands to give your follower, who may hold you stuff if needed, more carry space.

<base ID>.modav carryweight 9999

For Lydia, her base ID being 000A2C8E, the string would be 000A2C8E.modav carryweight 9999

Thanks, i usually have her parked in my home so that would work i guess.

Will this carry over through restart of the game?

Really hope someone will make a mod for chests tho.. :)

Ohh, extradimensional chest with multiple access points! This would be sweet - perhaps at the same time we could rig it so that you could craft a sword or a potion from raw materials in a container, so I don't have to pick up all my alchemy components when I want to make a potion!

I want a storage mod that allows me to click and drag and press shift/tab to turn around items and move them with real physics inside a chest with all other items inside interacting with each other.

And a backpack with the same system.

Edited by ogridum

I'm completly agree with these ideas!!!

Something to group items in crates like the inventory.

Also what could be nice is to bind/connect an alchemy table or a forge with a crate.

For the last point, is there a command or something to mock it?

I would LOVE to have something like that. To have all my ingredients and materials stored away properly and have the crafting tools automatically use them from there. I dislike having to put everything back!