Dual Wield

Demoquin

You can put them to the quick keys but its buggy...you have to add it to the key everytime you change weps...for example you have 2 daggers and you change to bow and the number for the quickslot you put your daggers in gets deleted so you have to add them again....just absolutely horrible..the quick keys for any dual weps never work for me.

You can put them to the quick keys but its buggy...you have to add it to the key everytime you change weps...for example you have 2 daggers and you change to bow and the number for the quickslot you put your daggers in gets deleted so you have to add them again....just absolutely horrible..the quick keys for any dual weps never work for me.

It gets broken when you upgrade them for some reason. I've taken to just leaving one at a slightly lower upgrade than the other or mixing things up with sword/mace. I don't mind the loss of 1-4 damage for that hand I rarely attack with.

This. I am unable to select normally which wep or spell i want in each hand. very buggy. this problem is only on pc though. xbox and ps3 have this fixed

This is not possible with quick favorite menu is it

Are you running a legitimate copy of the game? I'm pretty sure those bugs only occur in illegal versions.