Did you kill Paarthurnax?

Pineapplerum

I mainly killed him out of Boredom, lest we not forget, he shot the MC with FIRE!!!, i know it didn't hurt and the MC learned a new Shout, but he/she was shot with F-I-R-E, now that's just something i can't forgive, plus, I killed every other dragon i came across anyway, so Paarthurnax and Alduin are the next logical choice, but if we were able to choose, I'd probably choose to help Alduin take over the world and rule at his side, mainly due to my hatred of Cysiro, screw that bloody jester, i'm glad i killed him, evil, crazy Joker... Edited by CrusnikVamp

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never liked the Blades, even in the other games... so when they gave me that quest, I immediately tried to kill them ^^.

Too bad they're "essential characters"...

Well seeing as I'll live for a long time myself, and that my offspring will most likely also be Dragonborn, I hardly see why I shouldn't give the old drake a chance.

Despite all the titles I hold, and homes I own - my place is still in the wilds, and I believe the Dragons to be as much a part of it as any. True, most of them are bad and will be put down, but this one isn't going to hurt anything while I'm around.

Oh yeah, and maybe I'll be able to fly on him in TESVI! Edit: GOT to be Elsweyr!

Edited by DrizztDovahkiin

I wish nax had Sean Connery's voice.

Hell yeah!

that's the one thing I think is the biggest downside to Nax, is that he doesn't have sean connery's voice, if he did, I don't think anyone would be able to kill him. He actually seems to be inspired from the movie, dragonheart. Except adapted to the lore, but I see the nod towards it.

Hell yeah!

that's the one thing I think is the biggest downside to Nax, is that he doesn't have sean connery's voice, if he did, I don't think anyone would be able to kill him. He actually seems to be inspired from the movie, dragonheart. Except adapted to the lore, but I see the nod towards it.

Paart wouldn't give his heart to some stupid kid.

Hell yeah!

Paart wouldn't give his heart to some stupid kid.

more talking about his philosophy and mannerisms.

Hell yeah!

No, I still would have killed him, not a big fan of Sean Connery, (with the exception of Highlander), now if Nax had the voice of the dude from the Dos Exes (or however you spell it) commercials, i'd rethink killing him