Did you kill Paarthurnax?

Pineapplerum

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"help" - As if they did something I couldn't have done myself.

They still taught us a shout.. :P

True, but apparently I could've looked at any wall in plenty of dungeons and learned one, which would have been enough to impress the greybeards.

"help" - As if they did something I couldn't have done myself.

They still taught us a shout.. :P

True, but apparently I could've looked at any wall in plenty of dungeons and learned one, which would have been enough to impress the greybeards.

Yeah, by the time I went to see the Greybeards, I had plenty more impressive shouts than Fus. Too bad there wasn't an option to show them off...

The Kill Paarthurnax quest was probably the worst one I encountered - and I have problems with a few quests in the game. Like most people here, I opted for not just no, but hell no (any reasons I have were echoed by several posters above).

Unfortunately, the questline ends there. Sure, you can reassure the Graybeards that you won't kill their master, but there's no option to tell the Blades that. Why not? Let them ignore me for the end of time, and set the quest to failed; have them attack me; have them try to kill him themselves, while I defend him; I don't have a problem with any of those options. Just make them stop repeating their "order" to go kill him! The quest is unfinished!

-Rog

The Kill Paarthurnax quest was probably the worst one I encountered - and I have problems with a few quests in the game. Like most people here, I opted for not just no, but hell no (any reasons I have were echoed by several posters above).

Unfortunately, the questline ends there. Sure, you can reassure the Graybeards that you won't kill their master, but there's no option to tell the Blades that. Why not? Let them ignore me for the end of time, and set the quest to failed; have them attack me; have them try to kill him themselves, while I defend him; I don't have a problem with any of those options. Just make them stop repeating their "order" to go kill him! The quest is unfinished!

-Rog

It's just the sidequest. And it will disappear if you dont kill Paarth.

It's just the sidequest. And it will disappear if you dont kill Paarth.

I just don't talk to Blades at all. When Delphin said "Until you kill Paarthurnax you are not welcome here" I went berserk on her ass, F9ed and left the temple.

I still have a "Talk to Esberg" sidequest but it doesn't bother me as much as "Kill Paarthurnax".

Yeah, I too was a bit shocked when the blades chick asked me to kill Paarthurnax.

No. Hell no. And I was dead certain that almost anyone else playing this game felt the same way. I have no idea what the blades have to offer post-"kill paarthy", and I'm never going to find out.