Civil War, need quick answer!

SierraKhaar

Yes, of course you'll still be allowed in all the cities! The guards will occasionally make an annoyed comment if they see you wearing Legion/Stormcloak armor (depending on who they're loyal to) but they won't do anything to you. Edited by Lehcar

I'm leaning towards the Imperial, which as a Nord, was hard for me to do. I hated the Imperials for trying to chop off my head and they didn't even know who I was or why I was there. To me, it told me they really didn't give a crap about people and would just kill anyone with the slightest suspicion of anything. I still don't know why I was on that cart to be executed. I'm very wary of the Imperials but the Storm Troopers rub me the wrong way. When ever I pass by them on a path, they'll draw their swords and start shouting threats at me.

I have not chosen either or, as of yet so I don't understand why they do this. The Imperial guards don't. Maybe there's something in the game I did that has lead them to believe that I'm leaning towards Imperial. What I did, I don't know. At the peace council meeting I think I played it fair on both sides as much as they would let me, with my not really understanding what they were talking about with most of the reasons why things were happening.

But I don't think I'll choose for awhile. I'd really like to get to know and understand what both sides represent.

I'm leaning towards the Imperial, which as a Nord, was hard for me to do. I hated the Imperials for trying to chop off my head and they didn't even know who I was or why I was there. To me, it told me they really didn't give a crap about people and would just kill anyone with the slightest suspicion of anything. I still don't know why I was on that cart to be executed. I'm very wary of the Imperials but the Storm Troopers rub me the wrong way. When ever I pass by them on a path, they'll draw their swords and start shouting threats at me.

I have not chosen either or, as of yet so I don't understand why they do this. The Imperial guards don't. Maybe there's something in the game I did that has lead them to believe that I'm leaning towards Imperial. What I did, I don't know. At the peace council meeting I think I played it fair on both sides as much as they would let me, with my not really understanding what they were talking about with most of the reasons why things were happening.

But I don't think I'll choose for awhile. I'd really like to get to know and understand what both sides represent.

Actually If you did the Peace council meeting your choice is neither. because doing that quest stops the civil war altogether.

But it all depends on personal preference as the quest lines play out more or less the same in my opinion. it's just an interesting little diversion to see how well 100s of garrisoned troops can fare up against the PC, who no matter how you play at some point ends up as a Demi-God ((Hint, not well at all))

Personally I went with a nord and wanted to make him one steeped in the pride of his homeland, so I prefer stormcloaks.