ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Major change in selling needed

Sithicus

Guys, we need a mod that would change the number from the bulk sale begin - at the moment its 5 but its very anoying if you have lets say 100 of damaged books and want to sell it 1 by 1 to increase speech and you have to move the slider to 1 and click to sell that damn 1 book and do it all over again......

I think this sounds more like a problem with how the game increases your speech skill, it seems a bit silly that it only increases for each transaction instead of also being dependent on the number of things sold. Wouldn't a mod that made it multiply the amount of speech skill 'xp points' the game gives you by the number of items sold in each transaction be a better fix/mod? It would also save you a lot of time by the look of it :P

Guys, we need a mod that would change the number from the bulk sale begin - at the moment its 5 but its very anoying if you have lets say 100 of damaged books and want to sell it 1 by 1 to increase speech and you have to move the slider to 1 and click to sell that damn 1 book and do it all over again......

When the CK is released I'll look into this option...I knew how to do it in Oblivion, hopefully they've kept it the same..

In the meantime you can keep your mouse cursor on the white "arrow" on the left side of the slider and just spam left click and enter..if you put it in the right spot it automatically moves the slider to one each time you click then hit enter to accept the trade...just be careful you don't accidentally move the mouse. Hope that helps for now.

BUMP

This thread was exactly what I was after (shame Google couldn't find it, maybe some more keywords are in order). I am wondering if its possible to increase the min sale limit before it forces the sell multiple option on you, I know wyre had an option in the bash patch for FO:NV and I believe in oblivion and FO3 but don't quote me on that.

I also agree that its only a work around and not a solution, we really need the TOTAL value of sold items to count towards skill xp.