Elder Scrolls 5

Kirfew

I heard rumors that ES5 will be a online game but then again those are just but rumors and hopefully are fake

I'm hoping for Akavir

If there are Akaviri on tamriel (raiders) I would be fine with those additions but if the story transpires in Akavir, I would be killed.

If there are Akaviri on tamriel (raiders) I would be fine with those additions but if the story transpires in Akavir, I would be killed.

Why would that be, hmm? I wouldn't mind going to the Akaviri continent, since there a quite a few books in TES that keep mentioning Akavir.

Why would that be, hmm? I wouldn't mind going to the Akaviri continent, since there a quite a few books in TES that keep mentioning Akavir.

Akavir has not been iluminated very much. It is still a very mysterious and often trepidatious place and I maintain in my humble opinion that it should be kept this way (for now at least). Also, Oblivion left a large gap for a variety of events to transpire so until these many questions are answered and the gaps filled with more enticing story lines, we may want to lay off on Akavir. Not to mention we may run into the nevarine if we go to Akavir right away which would in turn kill morrowind :yucky:.

Not to mention we may run into the nevarine if we go to Akavir right away which would in turn kill morrowind :yucky:.

Exactly! :thumbsup: That's what I said!

3. There's no possible way to have the Nerevarine in TES V. It's not possible for Bethesda to use whatever character the player used in TES III, and if Bethesda creates their own version of the Nerevarine in TES V, then TES III will instantly loose all depth and character development, and for anyone who's played TES III, the game will become meaningless. The most they could do for that is have a skeleton named Nerevarine, but that would imply the Nerevarine dieing.

Archived