Elder Scrolls 5

Kirfew

Of course, it's any body's guess as to where BethSoft will stage the next installment of TES - it could be in Hammerfell, or Summerset Ilses, or even back in Daggerfall for all we care. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Hammerfell in full 3D, even if it is smaller than Cyrodiil.

You're quite right - now that you mention it, I can now see there being an actual shadow of a TES MMO being a possibility. It doesn't have to fit in with the single-palyer series, it could just be something else altogether (as is the case with the main Resident Evil continuity and Resident Evil Outbreak)

You're quite right - now that you mention it, I can now see there being an actual shadow of a TES MMO being a possibility. It doesn't have to fit in with the single-palyer series, it could just be something else altogether (as is the case with the main Resident Evil continuity and Resident Evil Outbreak)

I think you're referring to what we in the professional field call a 'spin-off'. :P

I think Skyrim's in Bloodmoon.

Solstheim is in Bloodmoon which is an island apart of the Skyrim Province, just like Vvardenfell is a [large] island apart of the Morrowind Province.

Not to mention we may run into the nevarine if we go to Akavir right away which would in turn kill morrowind :yucky:.

Exactly! :thumbsup: That's what I said!

3. There's no possible way to have the Nerevarine in TES V. It's not possible for Bethesda to use whatever character the player used in TES III, and if Bethesda creates their own version of the Nerevarine in TES V, then TES III will instantly loose all depth and character development, and for anyone who's played TES III, the game will become meaningless. The most they could do for that is have a skeleton named Nerevarine, but that would imply the Nerevarine dieing.

Not if they do something creative, like make the Nerevarine transfigured in some way. Dagoth Ur certainly didn't start out looking like a mummy in a tiki mask. For all we know, TES V might be about an Akiviri invasion, and the Nerevarine aligning with the Akiviri in order to crush the wounded empire. And you're charged with the task of gaining allies in the fight. Afterall, Bethsoft owes us a real invasion damnit.

I think you're referring to what we in the professional field call a 'spin-off'. :P

Perhaps, I wouldn't know what you'd call it - a dohicky-thingamajigger :P

Solstheim is in Bloodmoon which is an island apart of the Skyrim Province, just like Vvardenfell is a [large] island apart of the Morrowind Province.

Solsthiem is part of yet not part of Morrowind (like the way Puerto Rico is administered but not really governed by USA). Vvardenfell is actually a district of Morrowind.

I thought at first it was Skyrim. Because of the winter climate in Bloodmoon, now I know it's Solstheim. I'm really hoping for Elsweyr.... :whistling:

Archived